The event series was created by Talent to address the lack of representation within Europe’s technology ecosystem through collective action. Our goal is for the ecosystem to be a diverse and inclusive community where people from all backgrounds are welcomed and valued for their contributions.
How we do it
We provide data and diversity insights and actionable ways forward by gathering, curating, and distributing innovative practices, techniques, and ideas through regular community events.
The Roundtable events are designed specifically for knowledge sharing where participants play an active role in sharing experiences and perspectives. This information is then captured and shared back with the community.
Access our latest events and resources:
Membership and attendance is free due to the generosity of our principal sponsor Talent and our event partners which have recently included Forto, Zalando and Digital Diversity Discussions.
Join our community
The community has been created to exclusively support people working within DEI, leading digital teams and/or influencing hiring and organisational culture. If this sounds like you and you would like to join our community, register your interest below:
- Free invite to our DEI Roundtable event series for you and a colleague.
- Access to a unique network of knowledgeable and like-minded experts within the DEI and technology ecosystem.
- Access to data and insights specific to DEI issues within the European technology sector.
- Free attendance to community nights and other associated learning events.
- Invites to online support groups for always-on learning, support and guidance.