Widening the gate, not lowering the bar
Moving towards more inclusive hiring through learned experience.
We are not DEI experts. We are, however, passionate in our pursuit of creating more inclusive hiring practices and working environments for ourselves and our clients. Through a significant amount of learned experience we have built up a knowledge base that we are keen to share with clients to help them:
- Widen the net when it comes to sourcing talent.
- Create a recruitment process that removes bias and promotes equality.
- Build an inclusive environment for candidates to flourish as their authentic selves.
If diversity is an authentic ambition get in touch to find out how we could help support your journey.
- 60% Powered by female leaders Over half of our Senior Executive team identify as female.
- LGBTQI+ Representation at every-level From the boardroom through operations and sales, we are a proud LGBTQI+ ally.
- 12% Neurodivergent 1 in 10 employees identify as being neurodivergent.
- £10,000 Invested in DEI training In the past 12 months we have invested over £10,000 in DEI training resources for our team.
The power of think differently.
With a higher than average representation of Neurodivergent people in our team, it’s a topic very close to our hearts. It’s also a particularly important consideration for those working or hiring talent in the area of software development which has a higher than average representation of neurodivergent candidates.
At Talent we have partnered with Do-IT profiler to help support our teams in understanding their own neurodiversity. We also work with clients to help them understand how they can make opportunities more accessible for neurodivergent candidates. Reach out using the form below to find out more.