Do you want the opportunity to work for a Global IT Service Provider? Well, this is your chance!
One of the largest global IT Service Providers in the UK are looking for Principal D365 Developers to come & join their ever-growing team.
Your responsibility will be to focus on the customer engagement and power platform business applications, whilst completing multiple designs and running the implementation of different plug ins. You will have to maintain relationships with different Architects & Functional Consultants to ensure the projects being worked on are run to the right standard.
Take the chance to work with a growing and mentoring team that gives you the opportunity to grow your leadership qualities and train members of staff in other positions to progress also.
If this role sounds like the next step in your career, then please apply here!
- Working alongside Architects and Functional Consultants to ensure projects are running correctly
- Completing the design and implementation of plug ins
- Supporting end to end projects from a development point of view
- Focusing on the Customer Engagement & Power Platform business applications
- Carrying out CI/CD responsibilities
- Analysing business and system requirements
Experience and Skills
- Previous experience within a Dynamics Developer position (Minimum 2 years)
- A demonstrated history within the developer space
- Previously worked on large scale end to end projects
- Being able to implement solutions of codes and scripts
- Integration experience
- Experience in automating business processes
- Provided support on a multitude of different projects previously
- Experience with scripting / coding / programming
- CI/CD (continuous integration / continuous deployment) experience
- Strong knowledge of D365 CE & Power Platform
- Salary would be up to £90,000 per annum
- 15% bonus
- £6k Car allowance
- Pension – up to 15% in total
- Medical cover for them and family
- Life assurance
- 25 days leave with the option to buy up to a further 10 days